About Dr. Reddy
Dr. Tim Reddy was awarded an Evans Scholarship to The Ohio State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in 1975. He continued his studies at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry and received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree with Honors in 1979. He was awarded membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society.
Dr. Reddy was commissioned as a captain in the United States Army Dental Corps in 1979. He continued his post-doctorate education at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, completing a residency in general dentistry in 1980. Dr. Reddy served our country for the next six years while stationed at Ft. Carson, Colorado and Bad Kreuznach, West Germany. He practiced all aspects of dentistry, caring for our soldiers and their families.
In 1986, he returned to Ft. Knox, Kentucky to pursue post-graduate specialty training in orthodontics at the University of Louisville. He completed his specialty training and research thesis receiving his specialty certificate in orthodontics and Master of Science degree in 1988.
Dr. Reddy moved to Ft. Bragg, North Carolina where he served as staff orthodontist and mentor/lecturer in the Post Doctorate General Dentistry Residency Training Program. During his military service, Dr. Reddy received many awards and honors, including:
- Two Army Commendation Medals for outstanding service as a dental officer
- Meritorious Service Medal for his efforts on behalf of children’s dental health
- Promoted to major and selected for promotion to lieutenant colonel
In 1990, Dr. Reddy decided to leave the military to dedicate all his energy to the clinical practice of orthodontics. He returned home to the west side of Cincinnati in June 1990 and entered private practice. Dr. Reddy is Board Certified and attained Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics status in 1998.
Dr. Reddy is a member of the:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Ohio Dental Association
- Cincinnati Dental Society
- The Ohio State University Alumni Association
- University of Louisville Orthodontics Alumni Association
- Evans Scholarship Alumni Association
Dr. Reddy and his wife, Yvonne, live in Green Township. They have three children, Andrea, Lisa and Daniel.